Garlic Roasted Broccoli
If a childhood of eating overcooked steamed broccoli has you cringing at the thought of eating broccoli there’s hope my friends—and it’s all thanks to this magically little bulb called, garlic. This roasted broccoli recipe brings out the natural richness of broccoli, with a slightly crispy texture that will leave you wanting more! Code for: there won’t be any leftovers. 😉
- 1.5 lbs broccoli florets cut into approx. 1 inch pieces
- 1.5 tbls avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp roasted garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Trader Joes roasted garlic salt
- Preheat your over to 415 degrees.
- Toss broccoli pieces in oil and spices and place on a medium-dark colored roasting pan.
- Roast for 25min, turning at 12min.
- Remove your broccoli from your oven.
- Serve and enjoy! And trust me, you will. 🙂